A UNIQUE RARE EARTH FINISHED CATALYST TO PRODUCE SYNTHETIC POLYBUTADIENE WITH SUPERIOR PROPERTIES
The Product : COMCAT Nd-FC
Unlike current catalyst technologies, Comar can offer a Neodymium based liquid catalyst, that is a stable, finished catalyst, that is immediately highly active on its own, without requiring any further co-catalysts, in reacting butadiene monomers, to produce a high CIS, linear polymer, with narrow polydispersity.
- COMCAT Nd-FC is a highly active catalyst system, leading to a reduction in catalyst system cost, compared to conventional In-situ and Pre-form Nd catalyst systems
- A polymer is produced with a very narrow molecular weight distribution
- This polymer has better physical strength properties, such as higher Rebound
- Lower solution viscosity is obtained, compared with conventional Nd-BR
- The catalyst is stable in storage for 6 months or more, yielding exactly the same catalytic performance and the same polymer product, irrespective of storage time:
Catalyst “Ageing” is not relevant any more
For a table of comparable physical properties of conventional Nd-BR vs Nd-BR made with COMCAT Nd-FC.
|All Properties||Molecular weight characteristics||Microstructure||Compound (IRB7) Properties||Physical properties|
COMCAT Nd-FC produces synthetic polybutadiene with improved physical properties, such as higher rebound. This makes this catalyst ideal in manufacturing synthetic rubber that leads to the lowest rolling resistance in car tires.
- The product is supplied by seafreight by specialised T-21 refrigerated Isotanks, that carry 16 mt at a time
- Lower quantities and smaller packaging is available on special request
Should you be interested in investigating COMCAT Nd-FC, please make use of our customer contact form on this website, describing your company and the application in detail. Our technical sales staff will assist you.